CAMPUS AMBASSADOR – HOMEBASE SERVICES
Welcome future Campus Ambassador! HomeBase needs your expertise ASAP to connect to students at your campus and raise awareness about our services. This is a wonderful position for a Marketing or Communication major to use online, social media and live campus venues to connect to students AND gain experience to further their future career. If you love spending time on Instagram and Facebook and influencing other students with enthusiasm, you will love being our Campus Ambassador! Use your talents and current connections to have a lot of fun and get paid with an hourly rate and a bonus! APPLY HERE: Apply!
This can be a year round position or a position covering only fall and spring semesters. Average time spent is roughly 5 hours per week, but can vary based on the week’s activities. And a performance bonus accrues based on how well you market, independently of your time spent, which can easily add 50% or more to your pay.
Marketing can occur mostly after classes and can work around your schedule. The work does NOT require a set schedule. However, marketing should occur during times/days that students are most likely to be online. You will earn great experience to prepare for a future marketing career as well.
We love students who love people, think creatively and know how to move forward with action. This position will teach you how to set goals and to market to a precise target audience.
What We Do: We are a free service to help graduating professionals that are moving to major Texas cities find housing and set up their new place in those new cities. We also help them connect to other students moving from their university to have instant, trusted friends in their new city. We are already an official relocation provider for a growing number of Texas and regional universities.
PAY: You will earn $13 per hour (paid as 1099). In addition, a nice bonus is available that can easily add 50% or 10)% to your pay, depending on performance. We also pay for approved marketing expenses. This is a year round position or can function just during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Location: Remote, but must live on or near campus. Flexible to work around your schedule.
– Expand awareness of our company’s services to seniors on your campus
– Create social media campaigns using Instagram and Facebook and other online avenues
– Organize meetings of key organizations
– Connect with key representatives of your campus’ Business school and other related schools within your university
– Marketing or Communications major REQUIRED
– Frequent social media user of Instagram REQUIRED
– Frequent social media use of Facebook REQUIRED
– Must live on or nearby campus (not an online student) REQUIRED
– Sorority or fraternity membership Strongly Preferred
– Student Council or other similar organization membership Preferred
– Meeting organization skills Strongly Preferred
1. APPLY HERE: Apply!
2. Please also send a quick email to email@example.com that includes your resume and a few sentences about why you are interested.