AIR TOUR TODAY – TIPS
- A separate email of your complete AIR TOUR was sent to you. This includes your AIR TOUR schedule and the PHONE NUMBER of each property on your AIR TOUR.
- Please call the property FIRST at the beginning of each tour using the phone number provided in the TOUR DETAILS email.
- The property will direct you to which APP they will use for your tour. Most properties will use FaceTime or ZOOM.
- 15 Minute Notification before each tour: You receive an APP notification and email 15 minutes before EACH property tour begins. This is a good time to start finishing the current tour.
- Time Expected for Tour: Each AIR TOUR takes about 30 minutes.
- See Apartment AND Amenities: Don’t just see the apartment when possible. See amenities on the tour as well.
- Ask as many questions as you need!
- Keep it In Writing: Please make sure your apartment needs are addressed in emails wherever possible to have a written document trail. These can be easy to address in person, but may be assumed but not clearly communicated if virtual.
GENERAL TIPS ON TOURS
- SPECIALS & PRICING Change Frequently: Your leasing agent may offer a special incentive or special price. It may only be good for that day or for 24 hours. It’s normal for prices or specials to change frequently.
- IMPORTANT – LIMITED AVAILABILITY if under 60 days til your move in date: If your AIR TOUR is under 60 days in advance of your move in date, you should be ready to apply quickly.
- Some questions are ok, but some are off limits: Questions like “what kind of people, what age, etc” . Leasing agents can not answer those types of questions.
- Be Patient & Courteous: Your leasing agent is making a wonderful tour possible! Please show courtesy and be patient with them.
- More Flexible Decision Deadline: Since a virtual tour can happen within 24 hours of requested, this means you can make decisions more quickly and be ready for better fit apartment openings that might come up more quickly.